Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Want to make friends in WOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Richard Wang 
CorpseCorpse
Richard Wang

Male Location : Shang hai

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW _
  Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2014 - 5:19  #
Hi there,

I`m a Chinese and want to make some friends here.I will Introduce myself briefly.

I`m graduated from the East China Normal University(ECNU) in 2013. And now i work in Shanghai.

I have play WOW for about 5 years. But i mainly play PVP. I spend almost all of my time in duel,arena and battleground. Now i`m in 燃烧之刃 Horde. And i`m a Mage.

I`m available in everyday 18:00 later and every Saturday,Sunday.

I think there may be some foreigners in china,who want to play WOW,but find it`s hard for you to adapt to the CWOW.I would like to offer my help. And i hope to make friends with you.

If you are interested in PVP(duel,battleground,Arena) and want to make friend with me? Please feel free to contact me ? Smile

(?rabbit? as you see ,my English is not very well,Please understand.I will try to improve my English too.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is my Character and Contact.

http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/character/%E7%87%83%E7%83%A7%E4%B9%8B%E5%88%83/%E4%BA%B2%E7%88%B1%E7%9A%84%E5%A4%A7%E7%8B%97/simple

My address in WOW : 13816466448@163.com

QQ: 125835441

WeChat(微信) :dearbigdog
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2014 - 21:57  #
Welcome man, i'll suggest you never say "i want to make friends" in English community or forum, some asshole like me will think you're creepy. As for your imperfect English don't worry about it, most of us aren't native speaker and we have grammatical error here and there. If you wanna practice your english why don't you transfer or make an alt in 奥特兰克 or 亚雷戈斯.

奥特兰克's guild name is crazy waiguorens and 亚雷戈斯's guild name is TCW, just search the guild ingame and ask for guild invite to chat with the members.
Richard Wang 
CorpseCorpse
Richard Wang

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2014 - 9:08  #
Very Happy  Thanks a lot. Sorry for my poor English...

By the way, what`s the meaning of 'creepy'?
Richard Wang 
CorpseCorpse
Richard Wang

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2014 - 9:52  #
I think i know why this expression is not appropriate now. I`m supposed to say 'want to play pvp with some good guys' Very Happy  thank you 二楼~
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2014 - 11:29  #
Even native speakers have terrible English (especially grammar). All the mistakes just sound natural.

Don't worry about Jason or what most people think. Almost everything you can say can be turned into innuendo by a dirty mind. PVP with guys...
HolyYo 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克,红龙军团
Name: Varimathas, Vaze, 老外先生
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun 2014 - 6:08  #
Richard Wang wrote:
Hi there,

I`m a Chinese and want to make some friends here.I will Introduce myself briefly.

I`m graduated from the East China Normal University(ECNU) in 2013. And now i work in Shanghai.

I have play WOW for about 5 years. But i mainly play PVP. I spend almost all of my time in duel,arena and battleground. Now i`m in 燃烧之刃 Horde. And i`m a Mage.

I`m available in everyday 18:00 later and every Saturday,Sunday.

I think there may be some foreigners in china,who want to play WOW,but find it`s hard for you to adapt to the CWOW.I would like to offer my help. And i hope to make friends with you.

If you are interested in PVP(duel,battleground,Arena) and want to make friend with me? Please feel free to contact me ? Smile

(?rabbit? as you see ,my English is not very well,Please understand.I will try to improve my English too.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is my Character and Contact.

http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/character/%E7%87%83%E7%83%A7%E4%B9%8B%E5%88%83/%E4%BA%B2%E7%88%B1%E7%9A%84%E5%A4%A7%E7%8B%97/simple

My address in WOW : 13816466448@163.com

QQ: 125835441

WeChat(微信) :dearbigdog

Nice avatar picture, btw make a character in Alterac 奥特兰克 or we'll all just see each other in the forums.
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun 2014 - 17:08  #
Btw listening to justin bieber's song is a great way to improve your english skill. Have you ever heard of him ? Not only he is the greatest musician atm, but he also have a godlike fashion sense.
Sponsored content 

Want to make friends in WOW I_icon_minitime  #

Want to make friends in WOW

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com