Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 _
  How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 13:41  #
Urubaen wrote:

Could someone upload the World.mpq from an unmodified enUS client?

http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesuite.net/wow-pod-retail/NA/12911.direct/Data/world.MPQ

from https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2104p100-brainstorming-fix-for-cataclysm#19670
Gast 

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 13:42  #
The chinese patch created a new launcher.

I followed all steps as above. Just used the new launcher.exe to copy in the root folder. Not sure if this is essential.

WoW.mfil clean and the latest files from AK-48 incl. deDE.dll

Game is 100% german. Just one very strange thing. My Addon Button in the char selection sreen is gone.

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 Wowscr10

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 Wowscr11

Edit: Addon Button is there. Addon folder was empty, so it didn't show the button. :-)

Last edited by Suzhou-Alex on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
Gast 

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 13:51  #
Here is the latest chinese launcher.exe

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20559533/Launcher.rar

One more thing. I also changed the realmlist.wtf to

set realmlist cn.logon.warcraftchina.com
set patchlist zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn

AK-48 wrote "set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch". This was unsuccessful.

bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 13:56  #
Uru which locale are you using? Also there's nothing to upload. It's been working for some people. Just try to stick to the step by step. Best thing you can do is to reset your client and see if it still works. Then note everything you did and the result. If it crashes you write what you did and someone will be able to tell you where you messed up
Tristram 
CritterCritter

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 14:26  #
How To Play Chinese WoW with korean language clients?

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 14:49  #
bolomas wrote:
Uru which locale are you using? Also there's nothing to upload. It's been working for some people. Just try to stick to the step by step. Best thing you can do is to reset your client and see if it still works. Then note everything you did and the result. If it crashes you write what you did and someone will be able to tell you where you messed up

To be honest it's really strange.

First, I'm using the US locale. I tried the fix earlier today, and it worked great, game starts without error, I try to login only to realize I hadn't changed the realmlist to the chinese one. I change it and it doesn't work. Now I keep getting this error with "DrowningDwarf" (damn dwarves) each time I start.
I've tried deleting WTF, the cache, interface and running repair.exe which has failed. It says either that the "necessary data wasn't found on Blizzard's servers" or that the client is fixed (nope).

Ublak 
KoboldKobold

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 14:53  #
Urubaen wrote:
bolomas wrote:

To be honest it's really strange.

First, I'm using the US locale. I tried the fix earlier today, and it worked great, game starts without error, I try to login only to realize I hadn't changed the realmlist to the chinese one. I change it and it doesn't work. Now I keep getting this error with "DrowningDwarf" (damn dwarves) each time I start.
I've tried deleting WTF, the cache, interface and running repair.exe which has failed. It says either that the "necessary data wasn't found on Blizzard's servers" or that the client is fixed (nope).

Get a new copy of any file you modified with MPQEditor and the signature crashes should go away.

You can also use the correct .mfil file so the game can repair the file.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:01  #
Not so sure which .mfil :S .

Code:
Fail to set signature (0A2784C3F0A1068BEB1735464D878294) for file (World\Expansion03\Doodads\TwilightHighlands\DrownedDwarves\[b]DrownedDwarfMale03.M2).[/b]
[0] err=0 text=Blizzard::Mopaq::SetFileSignature - GetFileBlockEntry returns 0

the .mfil for 14007 maybe?
Ublak 
KoboldKobold

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:22  #
Urubaen wrote:
Not so sure which .mfil :S .

Code:
Fail to set signature (0A2784C3F0A1068BEB1735464D878294) for file (World\Expansion03\Doodads\TwilightHighlands\DrownedDwarves\[b]DrownedDwarfMale03.M2).[/b]
[0] err=0 text=Blizzard::Mopaq::SetFileSignature - GetFileBlockEntry returns 0

the .mfil for 14007 maybe?
You renamed everything back to enUS right? you should also delete the wow-update-enUS-14623.MPQ if you downloaded it.

Yeah you could use the 14007 or even the 14333 mfil but make it read-only.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:26  #
Made the 14007 mfil read only. I get the following error:

Code:
Failed to open required archive Data/wow-update-13164.MPQ due to missing WoW.mfil

Debug Details:

[0] err=4 text=Win32 Open - Data\wow-update-13164.MPQ.writeCacheBackup, accessMode:0x80000000, shareMode:0x0, createMode:0x3, flags:0x80, lastError:2
Storm Error Msg:Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:27  #
what's in your realmlist uru?
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:30  #
Code:
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

Ublak 
KoboldKobold

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:41  #
Use this realmlist

Code:
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn
Delete the mfil and run the game. Aparently the game doesnt read the mfil if it's on read-only any more. So that's only useful to disable the streaming.

Last edited by Ublak on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 20:00; edited 1 time in total
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:44  #
Uru your problem is simple I had the same since u logged in ,the game startet to download all Chinese files if u look into ur data folder u schould see plenty .lock files under each mpq. So ur client is messed up.

Either you do a repair or copy all files from the data folder and enus from you backup, or try repair ... Worst case u have to install it again.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:45  #
Ublak wrote:

Delete the mfil and run the game. Aparently the game doesnt read the mfil if it's on read-only any more. So that's only useful to disable the streaming.

It makes another .mfil soon as it's launched, with the same corrupted model error (drowning dwarf again!). Gonna step on a few dwarves as soon as I log in.

EDIT: Gonna try it out Stitch. Thanks rabbit
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:47  #
Uru use this for your realmlist

Code:
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn

And try to let the original wow.mfil as it was when you finished streaming.

Atm I'm testing to enter the game with a client that didn't finish to stream. It will crash if I do anything to the mfil. So I just renamed the 14333.mpq as 14333.mpq.bak and made it to the loading screen, but it still hangs caus it needs to stream basic datas. I checked the data folder and no new 14333.mpq were created.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 15:48  #
Yeah so I'm in orgrimmar, english client half streamed. Now I hope I don't crash the server xD
Snipelord 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 Alterac Mountains
Name: Snipelord
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 16:18  #
Hello Techs,
Can someone direct me as to where i can get the new chinese root files and AK's new/updated downloadable files?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 16:36  #
Hey snipe, so the AK's updated files are in the original post. As for the chinese files you can get them here http://www.gamefront.com/files/20549797/root+files.rar and then also add the latest launcher.exe available here http://www.gamefront.com/files/20559533/Launcher.rar
Snipelord 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 16:37  #
thanks bolo
Snipelord 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 16:58  #
Hi Bolo,

Just downloaded the root files. Is the wow.exe still 4.1.0.14250 even after the slight patch to 4.1.0.2514 ?

I was able to play this morning but when i tried an hour when i got home and tried to login the client is updating.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:02  #
Ok so little side note to make life easier. The only root file from the chinese client I'm using is the chinese wow.exe and it's working perfectly fine. So no need to upload full root folders anymore.

@snipe : it seems only the launcher.exe changed. But actually you just need the wow.exe of the chinese client. No need to change the rest.

Snipelord 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:05  #
ok got it. so the launcher is the one i just need to replace. will try now. thanks for the clarification
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:06  #
Mine updated but I lost all the NPC names in English and a whole lot of other stuff. Any ideas how to get it back?

If I'm going to be able to do the 100% fix I'm going to need a very simplified set of instructions- either that a non-computer savvy English speaking person can understand or a semi savvy Chinese speaking person can understand. He can't understand it all because he can't follow the topic very well as he's not that familiar with technical English
Snipelord 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:11  #
yes. i'm in again. thanks for all the help
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:36  #
Ok Rei here it is for you. AK if you can modify the OP post accordingly that would be great. We need to simplify stuff or it will be endless.

notice : *.bak (aka backup)

1. Install the streaming client. let it patch. You can use funkyging guide to patch it to 4.1.a but if it patch to 4.2 it's still ok.

As soon as the client reach the available status your can start to fix it.

2. Rename your foreign client wow.exe into wow.exe.bak, because you'll need to restore it back when you need to update your foreign client.

Grab the latest chinese client wow.exe and put it in your wow folder. if you don't have it download this http://www.gamefront.com/files/20560068/Wow.rar and extract it in your wow folder.

3. Go into wow/data and rename wow-update-base-14333.MPQ into wow-update-base-14333.MPQ.bak

Go into wow/data/enUS and rename wow-update-enUS-14333.MPQ into wow-update-enUS-14333.MPQ.bak

remark : if you play in another language than enUS the files and local folder will have another language code (frFR, deDE, ruRU, krKR, etc...) so rename the backup files accordingly

4. into your wow/data/enUS make a copy of realmlist.wtf and rename the copy realmlist.wtf.bak.

Then open realmlist.wtf :

Change the first line into
Code:
and change the fourth line into
Code:
set portal cn
Don't touch the second and third lines.

5. get the latest enCNLaunch (the link in the original post) and copy both enCNLaunch.exe and enCN.dll into your wow folder.

6. download http://www.filefront.com/17325058/Fonts.rar and extract it in your wow folder. You should have wow\Fonts folder(you need to do this if you wanna read Chinese symbols in game.

7. Start the game with enCNLaunch.exe and enjoy the game

Last edited by bolomas on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:47; edited 2 times in total
maxxik19 
CritterCritter

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:44  #
Hello guys,
i made all of this and it's working, but problem is with chinese characters and writing, applocale can not use because we need exact wow.exe, but we are using encnlaucn.exe and all characters are like ??????? so i can not choose realm and play....
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 17:46  #
download http://www.filefront.com/17325058/Fonts.rar and extract it in your wow folder
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 18:14  #
I'd personally use the streaming client to install as it's both a safer and less tedious way.

Btw, how big are you guys' Data/Cache folders? Mine is 8.45 GB, and I'm afraid that it's missing some data, as I've been getting the "Game data is currently being downloaded" icon at on the top of the in-game screen.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 18:43  #
@mican mine is 2.04gb. I'm at 60% of client download. so far no problem in-game.
boborex 
CritterCritter

Female
Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:34  #
thanks ak-48 and all guys who gave advises and helped. i'm new here by the way.
i just used ur method and logged in cn-wow with a us client successfully, playable before i got level 15.
when i tried to use the dungeon finder, i then was in the dungeon after the loading screen, all seemed ok. but when i went in combat, it freezed, totally. after the battle ended, i felt myself back in normal, could walk and could use heal on everyone. again, in combat then freezed... that drived me crazy...
please...is this due to my addons, or something else? should i disable all addons first then go dungeon finder to see if everything's alright?
thank you~
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 22:53  #
AK-48 wrote:
@stItCh
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20559363/enCN_fixed_updated_with_deDE.rar

Here it is. Rename enCN_deDE.dll to enCN.dll and replace it. Remember to clear your Cache.

btw, Hpoefully, If anyone can crack the crypt of login packet, that will be well appreciated.

Hi, thanks a lot for your great help>
It work at the 1st time for me following your steps and that's a pleasure to find this game again in our own language.

I have all my client in French except the quests text and some boss warnings in text and auction research.

This is the wow.ini in the french local, the only thing that change with Stitch one is Fr instend of De. I have checked a bit the source of the "enCN" and that's a bit complex and would compare with the source of enCN_DE you made for Sitch to make it in FR but looks a bit difficult..:

[WoW Config]
Version=1
Country=FR
Language=fr
Region=3

This locale is also a problem with the search on auction and have to write the item wanted in auction in english instead of french.
chriss 
CorpseCorpse

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:02  #
Would you please make Korean Version enCNLaunch.exe

so many people expect Korean Version

Korean Ver Wow.ini

[WoW Config]
Version=1
Country=KR
Language=ko
Region=2
jjingddi 
CritterCritter

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 7:20  #
Hi, guys

I`m a korean player. Thanks to you now I can play with korean client on chinese server. But I`m faced with a serious problem that the quest and name of NPC are not Korean but English. Is there any method to fix it?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 7:30  #
Maybe it will be fixed later. But think about the good side. You are forced to learn some english. Then you feel like joining more english players on alterac with your friends. Can't be bad, can it? Smile
AK-48 
VIPVIP

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 8:21  #
@jjingddi
You can use newly updated launcher in the main post. Remember to edit enCN.ini to your own locale and clear your Cache folder.
AK-48 
VIPVIP

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 8:24  #
boborex wrote:
thanks ak-48 and all guys who gave advises and helped. i'm new here by the way.
i just used ur method and logged in cn-wow with a us client successfully, playable before i got level 15.
when i tried to use the dungeon finder, i then was in the dungeon after the loading screen, all seemed ok. but when i went in combat, it freezed, totally. after the battle ended, i felt myself back in normal, could walk and could use heal on everyone. again, in combat then freezed... that drived me crazy...
please...is this due to my addons, or something else? should i disable all addons first then go dungeon finder to see if everything's alright?
thank you~
Maybe your client is not complete?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 8:38  #
AK-48 wrote:
@jjingddi
You can use newly updated launcher in the main post. Remember to edit enCN.ini to your own locale and clear your Cache folder.

Wow awesome AK you already made the ini. Really thank you for the time and work you've put into this.
chriss 
CorpseCorpse

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:08  #
AK-48 Thx worship
maxxik19 
CritterCritter

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 12:19  #
AK-48 can you make please launch for ruRu locale ?
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 13:45  #
Thanks AK-47 !
worship worship worship worship worship
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 15:11  #
http://oron.com/0bk5kzeg1j87/TOwowCN4.1.14250.rar.html

Thats the link to the US batch file for if you have wow 4.2 saves you doing it yourself. bolo will have a look at this and edit it into his main post
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:01  #
wait what Funky? what is this Bat?
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:08  #
its for people that arent sure of how to do https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2122-cataclysm-4114250-fix-best-solution-so-far

You just put the folder in your wow folder and start the bat adn press 1 to do it all for you

This is for the US 4.1.14250 client
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:10  #
crap so if i have 4.2? no go?
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:16  #
prob wont work. but to be fair man, just start the download and leave it on overnight it saves a lot of problems with 4.2, plus well be ready for when 4.2 does actualyl come out lol
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:18  #
been 5 days... and 2-3 with an english fix available and we are having immense problems.

Withdrawal is heavy
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 17:32  #
@grumsh 4.2 can also be modified ! Just follow the step bz step guide from Bolo https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2122-cataclysm-4114250-fix-best-solution-so-far.

It is realy easy.

in kids words.
Get ur client to 4.2, rename some mpq, get the wow.exe (chinese),get the launcher,set realmlist, start the game and enjoy!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 18:16  #
now the pre step to all of that is how do i make a MAC 4.2 into a PC 4.2,,, 0.o?

we may have a solution coming to our apartment tomorrow around 3-4... but big if,, otherwise it is streaming client tomorrow night after 10 if speed stays constant.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 19:48  #
Thats not working mac file structure is diffrent.
So either u download it or go to a internet cafe with HDD or buy the DVD or send someone ur externall HDD who has a working client in english ; )
Sponsored content 

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

How To: Play Chinese WoW with foreign language clients

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com