Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 _
  Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 13:36  #
Ok and so as I was posting the previous post sitting in orgrimmar I started to hear a lot of sound coming from the game and fell on this ^^

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 WoWScrnShot_070311_180658

We fought bravely and were able to repeal the ennemy as well ^^

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 WoWScrnShot_070311_181735

All happening the weekend in the afternoon. Time to move guys ^^ this realm is perfect.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 18:18  #
too bad i work all weekends. best i could do is a wednesday afternoon for a few hours. definitely see this happen a bit on our realm. fun if you can find them... but kinda like finding a leprechaun for me...
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 9:22  #
i haven't play WoW in ages.. then again, i only started playing in CN - and the fact my laptop broke + RL was a blur, i'm ready to devote some time to WoW.

I've downloaded the WoW client and I should be able to finish the installation later tonight. So, if anyone's around - i'll make a new character in cn1, but i'm not great or anything. NO. WAIT. I. AM. GREAT.
i just suck at WoW. and a noob.

Tae
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 9:28  #
Everyone is welcome. We even have a 5 years old player ^^. You guys can learn together!

It will be so cuuute!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 18:25  #
Group is coming along great. We can help you level up and improve! hahaha i am hoping this week we can do a few short 10 mans and a big one. maybe 5 in all. Tuesday may be a wash. Party at my place with wife. wednesday day, thursday night friday sat. Mal and i should be checking in often.

come one come all!
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 18:48  #
short question off topic

I NEED 2 CARDS to transfer and all shops in my are a are sold out so far before CATA release. So i would ask if any one would be willing to sell me 2 cards via paypal or other payment, and NO my wife will not help me to buy on taobao as she hates WOW and doesnt support it in any way.
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 20:31  #
haha stich, well i go into an internet cafe near me and just say mou shou dien ca or however you spell it "warcraft point card" and they give me a little receipt with numbers on it i put in on the wow website, maybe you could giv that a go im sure theres a cafe near you
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 7:19  #
bolomas wrote:
Everyone is welcome. We even have a 5 years old player ^^. You guys can learn together!

It will be so cuuute!

LMAO!

i'm in. my id: bloodyfists
bazza 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: 米奈希爾 / 雷鱗
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu
Guild: WTF

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 8:54  #
damn, this makes wanna play on wowcn!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:05  #
Bazza you should come ^^, I'm sure there s a convenient way to get the gamecards and with a proxy the ping would be good enough. Also on mainland you pay for what you play so all in all it would costs you even less than playing on taiwan.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:10  #
Bazza pm me I have an additional account you would only have to do the transfer. It's a lvl 80 priest 5500gs ! Or just log it on the courrent server and check your ping.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:26  #
stItCh wrote:
short question off topic

I NEED 2 CARDS to transfer and all shops in my are a are sold out so far before CATA release. So i would ask if any one would be willing to sell me 2 cards via paypal or other payment, and NO my wife will not help me to buy on taobao as she hates WOW and doesnt support it in any way.

Stiitch if you can't find cards you can always buy some mobile phone cards shenzhouxingka and give me the code so I buy for you with my account. If you send me 2 30RMB 话费卡 Taobao will keep 1.5RMB tax per card but the game card will cost 27.5 rmb so you still save one yuan.

You can pm me the numbers and I ll send you back the battlenet codes
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 14:12  #
Does it matter if it's china mobile or unikom?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 14:33  #
I don't think it matters, but better ask for shen zhou xing ka. I always got the right ones asking for that. But I m sure there s a large variety of cards who works.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 22:00  #
bolomas wrote:
I don't think it matters, but better ask for shen zhou xing ka. I always got the right ones asking for that. But I m sure there s a large variety of cards who works.

Actually, any of the mobile phone cards work.
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 2:00  #
I've transferred my character and race changed this morning so ill catch you all later on. I have to go help my manager today move premessis and they have a new shop in a bai lian( seems t obe the big shopping center in china)

I translated my race transfer to see what it said and i was particualry shocked and troubled.....

Berilac (Alterac)
Paladin
Humanity Pending
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 2:59  #
try to log with the wow interface and see whether your char still on Maduolan or not mate, because last time my transfer also like that. Said its pending or waiting, but it is already in Alterac and when i log there was no problem at all.
Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Enea

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 6:13  #
Orcmanity Pending...

When I race changed and logged in I got a special button to click to the left of my char on the char select screen. Clicking it takes you to the race selection screen to select race.

Until you do this you will just log in as alliance.

Race transfer, for me, was pretty much instant.
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 7:19  #
this is off-topic, but why the horde?
what's so special about the horde?

i played on the alliance side - and i feel like a traitor for going over to the horde..

Sad
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 8:05  #
The first practical main reason was Crazy waiguorens being on a balanced server, and they were horde.

The second practical main reason is horde dominate the alliance in bgs. That's a fact, and that's worldwide. Some battle groups do better than others but still, you'll always have a better win/loss ratio as horde.
Maybe that's because most hardcore/longtime gamers know the warcraft lore a little bit better than those who just hoped in the wow bandwagon thinking alliance were the "good guys", which is wrong ^^. (ask Gruumsh to lend you his books)
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 9:55  #
Will Crazy get its own forum here? or would we like to make an off website for them?

asking cause i think it was mentioned some where.

I will ship them post haste so you can learn why Thrall kicks ass and Orcs are honorable. And why elves and men are the fault of most major catastrophes in Azaroth.
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 10:06  #
Gruumsh44 wrote:
Will Crazy get its own forum here? or would we like to make an off website for them?

asking cause i think it was mentioned some where.

I will ship them post haste so you can learn why Thrall kicks ass and Orcs are honorable. And why elves and men are the fault of most major catastrophes in Azaroth.

never forget that gnomes are pedo
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 10:22  #
@gruumsh : I'll create a subforum section for the guild.
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 11:22  #
i'm a blood elf. why are blood elves important?
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 11:36  #
Well Blood elves are actually the left overs from the High Elves in the war of the ancients, if you accept the book lore, that brought the demons into Azaroth at the behest of Queen Azshara. All but a certain trio to begin with. After a while the moon well priestesses joined the resistance. The High Elves switched sides at the last moment. Forget what the sunwell history is. But because of the Elves reckless actions the well of eternity sundered the world.
Blood Elves in TBC joined the Horde. And if you notice they have a higher rep with the undead than any other faction in the horde. Showing off their alegiance to the more shady of the hoarde factions.
Lots of depth that way. Also a better tush to look at when playing your char.
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 11:44  #
"i like big butts..."

well, i created my blood elf yesterday, but i haven't gotten a chance to sit down and play it. but it's cool that i start off at 50 or was it 55? anyways, i need help with the talents.

advice please!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 12:01  #
hahaha you are BE DK, Depends on what you want. last i checked Blood is easy on the leveling. you heal well as you kill off the mobs. But there are better experts than me. If you want to tank different story.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 12:14  #
Actually the leader of the undead is an undead Blood-elf. All the horde undeads were part of the scourge before and controlled by the Lych king, but then Sylvanas was able to set herself free from the lychking will and gathered some undeads and they became the forsaken.

Their biggest ennemies are humans which ofc try to kill them on sight since for them all undeads are part of the scourge.

Bloodelfs also got some troubles because of Sargeras. Their leader got corrupted and manipulated them to get addicted to mana, so he could control them better. When you play tbc content you clearly see they are in a civil war. Kinda why all the bad guys in sunwell are blood-elfs since they are the corrupted part. The others made friend with naaru.

Edit : as for talents I had fun leveling as unholy. got some nice aoe talents and the permanent pet.
irrelevance 
KoboldKobold
irrelevance

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Irrelevance
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 12:45  #
I thought blood was the best spec of levelling, by far? No
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:08  #
irrelevance wrote:
I thought blood was the best spec of levelling, by far? No

I think if you do questing blood has a better regenation. But unholy is really nice for dpsing in randoms bgs (corpses explosion is neat). And it s the best spec for pvp as far as I know. So if you feel like to fight during your way to 80 it s nice ^^.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:10  #
True BG leveling is in effect. not sure how steady it will be though... Choose whatever feels fast and helpful. sort it out later when you are top level
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 5:13  #
thanks for the great advice guys.

hopefully i'll get to 80 as soon as possible. Smile
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 5:51  #
Update: as of today: 40 memebers (levels vary) 10-20+ active on any given night. Have run 10mans and BGs with a few ppl discussing arena. GL/Officers/Veterans are back and things are running fairly well.

Last edited by Malice on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Tae 
MurlocMurloc

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 7:05  #
dang. i wish i brought my laptop with me to work..
i could've sat here and worked out my talent build...
Sad
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 18:24  #
You can finally add my name. Yeah-- Razz

I just paid the 60 rmb to move my 80QS / Laowai to AV.

I also have commitments from 2 other CEs who have multiple level 80 type chrs that they will transfer 1 toon over and have a try.

StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 5:29  #
WoWLaoWai wrote:
You can finally add my name. Yeah-- Razz

I just paid the 60 rmb to move my 80QS / Laowai to AV.

I also have commitments from 2 other CEs who have multiple level 80 type chrs that they will transfer 1 toon over and have a try.

Good laa Smile
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 21:11  #
Hi everyone,
just poping in and I've noticed that you finally are getting/got Cata AND are gathering on one realm.
Happy for all of you, it was a long and hard way to go and you guys have made it AND deserve it.

As some might have noticed I haven't been around. I had to move back to Switzerland with my family. Not sure when I will be going back to China.

Logged in a couple of times on Cn WoW and tried out Eu WoW server, got my old EU account back, which I created 5 1/2 yrs. ago, my lvl 60 druid "Muhan" was still there Wink
But life here is so much different, haven't the time to play as before.

Anyway I am really happy for all of you, try to stick together and enjoy the game.

See you all around.

Muhan
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 5:53  #
Oh god. I made a huge mistake in my post. The real name of the realm is Alterac Mountains! Must have lost Alterac Valley badly when I was writing my post.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 18:16  #
It's getting close to crunch time - 4.0.

The time when we will all be eagerly waiting next to our computers, patching, swearing, yelling, praying, crying, throwing computers out windows and not answering the door when security comes knocking.

July 09 - we had at least 15 players of different levels on. Some in battlegrounds, others 5maning, some helping lower levels. Even though there was no raiding planned we popped on to say hi and game together. Everyone is banding together under the Crazies and we are having a blast! Don't miss out!

Last edited by Malice on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 19:37; edited 2 times in total
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 18:18  #
Urubaen wrote:
Oh god. I made a huge mistake in my post. The real name of the realm is Alterac Mountains! Must have lost Alterac Valley badly when I was writing my post.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Awesome. I feel your pain Uru, I really do.
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011 - 8:31  #
I'm rolling goblins here with a friend on the 12th. It's gonna be hectic transferring all my mats via neutral AH.
Anyway, having been Alliance for so long, this will be a welcome change Smile
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 8:58  #
Last night before BURNINATION!!!! get your guys into a safe place and hope you dont repawn in a lava flow.

fun thing to try: Log on and go to the Crossroads, start your flight to Ratchet and logout. wonder where you will spawn in Cata! hahahaha
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 10:23  #
LOl, I'll be logging out in 1k needles then Smile

BTW Uru I think the name of the realm is still Alterac Valley, if I remember right the chinese addons also say so when your in a random fb group. Think it's just the chinese translation that's a bit off.
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:13  #
Another tip for the druids. Don't log out tonight in flight form as you may find yourself back in Night Elf/Tauren form when you next log in. Although the fall may be fun (love those wildly waving arms), impacting the ground may kill you.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:27  #
If I log in Stormwind and an Undead, will I spawn back as human? Will they then kill me, I die and comeback to life in Deathknell, be level one and have to level all over again...?

coooool...

Or if I log in shimmering flats, will I reload encased in Fizzle and Pozzik's Speedbarge the icy water muffling my cries for help?

also cool...

But what I really want is to stand in Trall's throne room and have my middle finger ready for when Garrosh spawns...
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:28  #
If i am on the flight path, i might log in to find myself swimming in the air before plummeting.

I will back pack all my gear and go naked just in cases!

and ya.... F*** Garrosh!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 13:52  #
You guys do that. I'll log out near Varian. Realm's name is Alterac Mountains Avanti, not Valley. Who'd want to name a realm after a BG? (I don't think there is one? No realm called "Warsong Gulch and stuff).
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 19:06  #
And so it was on the final eve of an Era Thrall, the greatest leader the Horde will ever know, was attacked viciously and deviously from the back entrance of Orgrimmar by the dastardly Alliance. But honor prevailed and courage bore fruit as the faithful to Thrall rallied and repelled the puny Alliance from his chambers. So great was Thralls wrath that all Alliance perished under his terrible Hammer.

Such is the Might of Thrall and fitting that this be his final hour as master of his people.

https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2101-goodbye-thrall#19327

Last edited by Gruumsh44 on Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 19:24  #
Im parked on the racetrack in 1k needles now Smile
bazza 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: 米奈希爾 / 雷鱗
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu
Guild: WTF

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 6:00  #
I'm not sure where you end up if you park in new areas.

Some of my chars were hearthed but most moved to outside of main city
Sponsored content 

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com